Wednesday, September 7, 2011

fall favorites day 4

So here I sit in Five Points Jittery Joe's, working my brain to a literal headache, and I realize that I have less than an hour before day #4 of fall favorites is over! My books have been set aside; it's time for a blog post (I'm getting sort of attached to this thing).
Today the fall weather faithfully returned, to my [grateful] surprise. I wore pants and my favorite button down flannel..actually my dad's...for the first time since last winter. And I loved it. But not as much as I love...
Fall Decor
I love to decorate--something I think I get from my mom--so the start of any season has my inner "designer," if you will, eagerly anticipating the chance to turn the house into a seasonal wonderland. And there's just something so cozy about hay and pumpkins and scarecrows--the good ones, of course. So you can imagine my joy at seeing the first fall decorations appear at my home:
Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen?? I really do love pumpkins; everything about them is good. Baked pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin candies (you know, the candy corn kind), carved pumpkins--I tell you, it's all good!

Ellie Bear thinks so too! Now that is a cute fall decoration.


1 comment:

  1. Me too, Sara Beth...can't wait to go to Burt's Pumpkin Patch to stock up. Happy Fall to you :)

    ReplyDelete