Sunday, September 4, 2011

fall?...is that you?

I can't say for sure, but I think--I think--that fall may be soon approaching! I've had my doubts--who wouldn't with 98 degree afternoons that are still hanging around?--but I can just feel it right around the corner. I love, L-O-V-E, love fall; this is for a number of reasons. And for the next week, I'm going to give you a new reason each day as to why I love fall so much! Day 1:

Football Season 
Isn't there something about football season that just warms your heart? There is nothing like wearing your team's colors, hot chocolate in hand, screaming your heart out for those 11 guys on the field. (I may not be drinking hot chocolate any time soon, but it's a nice picture to paint) Growing up, I went to every single Habersham Central High School Raider football game; there was never a question as to what our Friday night plans were. By the time I reached high school, I was one of the girls down on the track cheering for our boys every week. At the time, it really was my life...yes, Raider football was my life.

Taking program pictures the summer before our senior year...yes, that's me on the pole. 
And the old pictures stop here--I'm getting too sentimental..

And then there is Georgia Bulldog football--need I say more? GO DAWGS!
Here we are at UGA's first game of the season against Boise State at the Georgia Dome this past Saturday. No, I will not type a word about the end result of that game because this post is about my love for football in the fall, and I always have and always will love my Dawgs.
 Spread the Red
 Please...don't be jealous of our seat location.

I really wanted Britt to wear this hat, and I honestly think she would have had the game been in Athens, but she eventually decided against it...

So excited about the football season that is officially in full swing--let the tailgating begin!





No comments:

Post a Comment