Monday, October 10, 2011

10,000

Less than nine months ago I made my second attempt at this blog. (The first came about a year ago...we see where that went) Never did I imagine that I would ever reach 10,000 page views. But here we are, at 10,000 and counting! So thank you to all of you who are reading, who are responding, who are encouraging me to continue pursuing this passion God has given me--even if it is very premature.

So as a tribute to this numerical landmark, I am going to give you 10 things I'm grateful for today:
1. YOU, for reading my blog!
2. Getting to have my sister and best friend in one person. Seriously...how lucky am I?
3. The pumpkin spice flavor that Yoforia just introduced...to die for. I will be in a yogurt coma by the end of this week, mark my words.
4. The Bible--I'm thankful for this always, but I am discovering the complexity and beauty of it as a whole. If someone were to make a movie perfectly depicting the sequence of events throughout the entire Bible, I don't doubt for a second that it would be the biggest box hit of eternity. (Harry Potter who?)
5. The red leaves that are splashed around my yard. Apparently Mother Nature is a Dawg fan, too.
6. My bed. It's like a cloud, a cloud from Anthropologie. It makes waking up in the mornings even more difficult than waking up already is...if that's possible.
7.  The Internet--without it, I would have no way to share my words with other people. Or to shop without having to get out of my sweats. Really, what did we do before the Internet?
8. A body that works and is healthy. I was able to walk to class today, go for a run, eat a meal without having to check my blood sugar. I take my health for granted every day, and that's something I want to change.
9. My family--I realize that I talk about them a lot, but I am beyond thankful for them every minute of every day. If I had to make a list of 10 things I was thankful for every day, they would make the list every. day.
10. My Jittery Joe's card. Right now I have 10 stamps, which means a free drink of my choice and size.  YES!! You better believe I'll be ordering a LARGE spiced chai tomorrow. It's going to be a good, good day.

This blog post is dedicated to you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What a great list! Your blog is so cute and uplifting!

    I stumbled upon it and just wanted to say hi! Come on over and visit my new site and follow along...it's a blog all about color!

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    xoxox
    Aarean

    ReplyDelete