Tuesday, November 15, 2011

my fingers are antsy...

My fingers are antsy. They want to type about things unrelated to PR or communication or management or...just anything even closely related. I can feel the anticipation in each one, waiting for the moment when I will put aside what I feel like I should be doing and do what I want to do. And that is write.
So I'm going to write about me and the things I'm loving right now, because I can't possibly spend one.more.minute. writing about things that are not yet a part of my life.

I'm loving Normal Bar right now...yes, still. I've talked about it before, and I will inevitably talk about it again. I don't like loud, crowded places--maybe that's the senior in me--so sitting on a couch and winding down with conversations that I can actually hear is my kind of night.
Britt and I cozying up at NB--and yes, those are boiled peanuts in her hands. I told you this place was good.
GEORGIA WINNING. Can I get an amen? Saturday may have been one of the most perfect days for football I have ever experienced--warm weather that cooled only slightly as the sun went down, ending with a score that was, quite frankly, just embarrassing on Auburn's part. Love my Dawgs!

Breaking Dawn: Part 1 coming out in t-5 days. I read the Twilight Saga two summers ago in the span of three weeks and have been in love ever since. Call it what you will, but know that I'll still be there, popcorn in hand and on the edge of my seat the entire time. Judge me.
Just look at him...I mean them.
No, just look at him.
I'm also loving the leaves, the bit of warmer weather that has revisited (even if only for a while), and the fact that at this time next week I'll be at home with my family, probably cozying up with Ellie by the fire. Until then! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment