Thursday, December 1, 2011

hello december!

Hey, world. For the past four days I have been nothing less than a social recluse, and I blame it on hell week. Most people have dead week before hell week--no, no...my schedule skipped straight through dead week and right into hell, literally. But suddenly I find myself having this twenty minute-ish break, and the first thing that comes to my mind is, "I have time to blog!"
Blogging has become somewhat of an outlet for me, so in those moments when I feel like I need a break blogging is the first and only thing I seem to want to do. Since I don't have much time, I'll just share a little bit of my Thanksgiving break with you. But believe you me, after I turn in my portfolio tomorrow morning, I will be a free bird! A free, regularly blogging bird. Until then, here are some snapshots from our traditional Turkey Day photo shoot:



This is me not wanting to take any more pictures. Honestly, I was ready to eat turkey before we even started.



I don't know why, but I just couldn't take Thanksgiving pictures very seriously this year. We came out with significantly less pictures than we usually do, so it will be interesting to see what we do about a Christmas card...
On a post-Thanksgiving note, Happy December! Christmas is absolutely my favorite time of year (minus the cold), and so seeing "1" on my calendar today makes this week a little easier, because I know that the season is officially in full swing. Until tomorrow! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the Christmas card was a bit challenging this year...you'll LOVE what your mom did!
    "Cheese!"

    ReplyDelete